There may be many reasons why someone may wish to download their Twitter followers data such as analyzing the Twitter profile of an individual, to find influencers, as a back up and so on.
Although Twitter allows the option of downloading your own Twitter data in just a few simple clicks, the same cannot be done natively for any public account and we require special Twitter followers analysis tools for that.
Let’s delve deeper into how we can download Twitter followers list for our own account or any public Twitter account. Let’s get started!
Download Twitter followers list of your own account
Twitter provides the option to download own Twitter data very easily. The data set includes information like tweets, followers list, following list and various other metadata. Below are the steps for downloading Twitter data for own account.
Steps to download the data from Twitter website:
- Log in to Twitter.
- On the left pane of the landing page, click ‘More’.
- After that, click on ‘Settings and privacy’.
- On the right pane of the landing page, there is an option named as ‘Data and permissions’.
- Under ‘Data and permissions’, click on ‘Your Twitter data’.
- Below ‘Your Twitter data’ tab, click on ‘Download your data’.
You will be provided with a link as soon as the data is ready to be downloaded.
Steps to download the data from Twitter android/ios applications:
- Open the Twitter app and after logging in, click on the profile picture situated on the upper left corner.
- On the hamburger menu, click on ‘Settings and privacy’, and after that, click on ‘Account’.
- In the ‘Account’ menu, click on ‘Your Twitter data’.
- The final step is to click on ‘Your Twitter data’ and we will be provided with a link which will allow us to download all our Twitter data.
These steps will allow you to download Twitter follower list and data for your own account.
Download followers data for any public Twitter account
If you wish to download Twitter followers list for any public account, there are tools which can help in doing the same. One of the tools is FollowersAnalysis. It helps you in analysis and provides you with the tweet details of any public Twitter account as well as a comprehensive follower analysis report.
Below are the steps which will help you in downloading Twitter followers list and data for any public Twitter account.
- Go to www.Followersanalysis.com.
- Type in the Twitter handle of the profile for which you wish to download the data and click on submit. Login to your own Twitter account if prompted.
- The next page will immediately give the required account details and provide you with a cost estimate. Kindly remember that the cost varies as per the account information (number of followers).
- Click on “Add to cart” and after that, click on “View cart”.
- You can make the payment in the cart and the report will be ready to download within seconds.
Although FollowersAnalysis is the fastest platform for Twitter followers list download and report generation, there may be a slight delay in the report getting generated as it solely depends on the number of Twitter followers in the requested account.
An inside look into Twitter Followers raw CSV data file
Twitter followers analysis raw CSV file contains an all-inclusive report with metadata such as:
- User Id: Unique ID of a Twitter account
- Name: Name of the Twitter account
- Username: Username of the Twitter account
- Twitter Joined Date (UTC): Date of Twitter account creation
- Verified or Non-verified: Whether the Twitter account is verified or not
- Bio: Bio of the Twitter account which is mentioned in its Twitter profile
- Location: Location which is mentioned by the Twitter account
- Website: URL of website mentioned by the Twitter user
- Tweets Count: Number of tweets posted by the Twitter account
- Following Count: Number of Following of the Twitter account
- Followers Count: Number of Followers of the Twitter account
- Lists Count: Number of lists in which the Twitter account is added by other Twitter users
- Likes Count: Number of tweets which are liked by the Twitter account
- Profile URL: URL of the Twitter account’s profile
- Profile Picture URL: URL of profile picture of the Twitter account
- Protected or Non-protected: Whether the Twitter account is protected or not
- Last Tweet Date (UTC): Date and time of last tweet posted by the Twitter account
Analytics derived from Twitter Followers data file
The report consists of statistics which are beautifully illustrated to allow easy understandability. Let’s delve deeper into the analytics which are derived from the CSV report:
1: Followers and following last tweet date
This is a very crucial metric that is derived from the report. The last tweet date verifies since when the account is not doing any activity. This metric shows us which of your followers are fake based on their level of activity.
2: Account age of followers
The Twitter account age of followers shows you what percentage of your followers created their Twitter account in any given year. This can help you in differentiating the number of accounts which are relatively new. The greater the account age, the greater its credibility.
3: Tweets count of Twitter account followers
The graph shows the number of followers of the Twitter account divided as per their own tweets count. It comes under “Tweets Count” tab of exported raw CSV list. Accounts with zero tweets are dormant and considered as spam or fake.
4: Followers count of Twitter account followers
This analytic shows us the popularity of followers of your Twitter account. Accounts with zero followers count are considered as fake accounts.
5: Followers verified and protected percentage
Profile verification status confirms that a Twitter account is authentic. It shows that the account is indeed genuine. Accounts which are protected carry out hidden activities such as posts which may not be visible to people outside the group.
6: List of top followers and following
We can find the most popular and most active followers of a Twitter account along with the followers with maximum number of likes and followers list.
Applications of Twitter data analytics report
In today’s data driven environment, Twitter followers list and analysis reports provide us with great insights into the target audience. We can predict various aspects of the tracked Twitter accounts and draw conclusions from the data. Some of the applications of data analytics report include-
1: Get information regarding the audience behavior such as engagement ratio which is otherwise not visible on Twitter.
2: Identify if an individual has fake or bot followers by looking at various parameters such as follower account age and activeness on Twitter.
3: Get various other Twitter follower details such as client source, languages spoken and other intricate details which are not visible by any other method.
Getting a Twitter followers list and analytics report is like getting into people’s mind about what are their likes and dislikes, content which creates the highest engagement rate and reach and so on.
Data is the most valuable asset in today’s business landscape and having the ability to download this data at the press of a button is like a blessing in disguise. Getting insights to Twitter follower data will help any business or entity to successfully steer their efforts towards success.