Business organizations, marketing agencies, brand owners or even individuals often require Twitter Followers data for research purposes. This data may be required for self-analysis or analyzing competitors.
Although, Twitter does provide you with the option of downloading Twitter followers from your own account but the same cannot be said for downloading Twitter followers from any public Twitter account.
Yes, you can scroll away your way into the targeted account’s Twitter followers list and prepare a database with the follower’s information, but imagine if there are 10,000 followers. Does it sound easy? It’s obviously not!
The clever way to go about this is to use third party Twitter account analysis platforms which allow you to download Twitter followers from any public Twitter account. One such tool is FollowersAnalysis.
It can help you in exporting Twitter follower’s list in Excel/csv format along with analytical PDF reports even if the targeted account has millions of followers. FollowersAnalysis lets you export any public Twitter user’s past 3200 tweets combined with retweets and replies on the raw Excel/csv file. The Excel/csv file includes the following details:
- Name: The actual name of the user associated with the account.
- Username: The twitter @username of the account.
- Twitter Joined Date (UTC): The date when the user joined Twitter.
- Verified or Non-Verified: Account Verification status of the targeted account.
- Bio: A bio includes custom information defined by the user.
- Location: Geographical location of the user.
- Website: States the presence of a URL in the user’s Twitter information.
- Tweet Count: The no. of tweets sent out by the user.
- Following Count: The twitter accounts followed by the targeted user.
- Followers Count: The no. of followers of the user on Twitter.
- Last Tweet Date: The date of the most recent tweet made by the user.
Steps to export Twitter follower’s data using FollowersAnalysis:
- Go to www.FollowersAnalysis.com.
- Sign-in with your Twitter account.
- Enter the @username of the targeted account.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- On the next page, you will be provided with an account summary and the cost estimate for the report. This cost varies as per the information in the targeted account.
- Click on ‘Add to cart’
- Click on ‘View Cart’
- On the next page, click on ‘Checkout’
- Your report will start getting generated as soon as your payment is confirmed.
- Once the report is generated, you can go to the ‘My Reports’ section to download the report.
Along with the Excel/csv file, you also get comprehensive PDF analytical reports. FollowersAnalysis provides you with 3 types of reports:
- Tweet analytical report: Displays the total no and average tweets as per day, week and month for the past 3200 tweets along with analytics.
- User Following analytical report: Following analytical report comprises of detailed analysis of the targeted account’s followings.
- User Followers analysis: Followers analysis report comprises of detailed analysis of the targeted account’s followers.
Applications of Followers Analysis Reports:
- Self Analysis and formulating strategies: The analytical reports aim at providing valuable insights into the reach and overall impressions of the targeted Twitter account.It helps in interpreting the user’s perspectives and formulate strategies in order to gain more engagement and social media presence.
- Competitor Analysis: The report can help you in analyzing your competitor’s social media moves. You can analyze the methods employed by your competitor and identify the strengths and weaknesses in their strategies. This allows you to come up with similar or improved strategies of your own.
- Potential Customers: The analytical reports can help you in identifying potential customers as it provides insights into the likes and dislikes of your followers or your competitors followers. You can leverage this data to come up with effective user targeting campaigns which will result in maximizing your ROI on social media marketing.
- Identifying Fake Accounts/Bots: Fake accounts impart a false image of our overall impressions and presence on Twitter. The final goal of any influencer is to sway the decisions of the audience in their favor. But if the audience isn’t real it defeats the brand’s objective.
Twitter follower’s analysis has remarkably influenced market research. FollowersAnalysis is an amazing tool that provides crucial data about the targeted account along with detailed comprehensive reports. It also provides Excel/CSV files as RAW data for each of the reports. This further helps in targeting the specific audience related to your domain.
Followers Analysis provides insights into your competitor’s social media campaigns. It also helps in lead generation by identifying potential customers which can help you in carrying out targeted social media campaigns.
It can also help in measuring the impact of marketing campaigns by monitoring the growth and authenticity of the audience. Do give FollowersAnalysis a try!
With this, we come to the end of this post. Stay tuned for more informative content.
See you next time!