As Internet penetration rises globally, more and more people are supposed to get online and take their business with them too. This creates a massive online audience to which we can show ads. But how to find your relevant audience from the overwhelming swarm of people online?
According to LyfeMarketing, Out of all the new customers acquired by companies, 57% of companies got new customers from their blog, 62% from Linkedin, 52% from Facebook and 44% got new customers from Twitter.
This trend is expected to rise in the coming days. Today we are going to discuss 5 major social media analytics platforms which can help you in identifying your audience and drive your social media campaign.
TrackMyHashtag is a hashtag analytics and historical Twitter data sourcing platform. Its key features include:
- Get historical Twitter data since 2006.
- Real-time and historical hashtag tracking.
- Downloadable and shareable RAW data in CSV format.
- Follows a subscription-based model with their Basic plan starting at $49/Month.
One of the best features of TrackMyHashtag is the fact that you can get historical Twitter data from 2006 from this tool. You can place a request on the website and they get back to you with a price estimation. Do give TrackMyHashtag a try!
FollowersAnalysis is an excellent Twitter profile analysis tool. Its key features are:
- Analyzing followers to identify fake followers
- Getting the tweet profile of the recent 3200 tweets for any public Twitter account.
- Profile analysis report for any public Twitter account.
- Downloadable and shareable analytical PDF report along with RAW data CSV file.
- No subscriptions. Prices start at $29 for the tweet report and $39 for the Followers report.
FollowersAnalysis can help you boost your social media campaign by providing you insights into your audience such as Account age of followers, Last tweet date, Followers and Following count of the audience, etc. These metrics, when combined can help you effectively target your audience and boost your social media campaign.
SproutSocial is also a very good analytical tool that can help you in driving sales. Its key features include:
- Provides complete social media management
- Smart Inbox for engagement statistics on multiple social profiles
- Track keywords and URLs
- Identify the latest trends
- Analyze your competitors
SproutSocial enables users to monitor social media activity on numerous social media platforms. It helps to devise effective social media tactics to increase their brand’s interaction and conversion levels.
SproutSocial provides a 30-day free trial for users. The base plan starts at $99 per month.
TweetReach by Union Metrics is another Twitter analytical tool. Some of its key features are:
- Identify top contributors.
- Analyze tweet activity and reach.
- Get a list of top tweets from any public Twitter account.
- Get a list of top contributors.
- Follows subscription-based pricing model with prices starting at $49 per month.
TweetReach provides you with information such as tweet impressions, potential reach, conversation impact, and other such detailed information. The pricing is a bit on the higher side as compared to other tools.
Perhaps the most expensive Social Media analytics tool. Keyhole is social media analytics, hashtag analytics, and media monitoring platform.
Its key features include:
- Twitter hashtag analytics
- Real-time hashtag tracking
- Find key influencers
- Prices start at $179/Month for individual customers and $999 for enterprise customers which are on the higher end of the spectrum
Keyhole can help you in influencer marketing, brand monitoring, and market research. However, its steep pricing may deter some users from using this platform.
In the future, as more and more brands utilize social media for advertising purposes, these social media analytics tools will find increased usage. All of these tools are excellent options for social media analytics and can greatly affect your social media marketing outcomes.
What do you think about this list? Do let us know in the comments.