How to List all My Verified Followers on Twitter
Verified Twitter account are the accounts with blue ticks that have been verified by Twitter as being authentic. Twitter is a place where you can find all the answers to your questions and give a different perspective to the world. Twitter gives you all the latest information and updates, you can also follow the most famous and active people or influencers who will guide you in the right direction.
Who can be verified on Twitter?
Twitter started verifying accounts in 2009 and then stopped in 2017, but recently Twitter allowed it to become verified only when verification candidates must be “notable, authentic, and active.
Some Twitter verified accounts which are more noticeable to people’s eye are;
- News organizations
- Sports and esports
- Companies and non-profit organizations
You may have seen prime ministers and presidents and many MP’S who does not have gain much from their political careers, but their Twitter Verified accounts are famous and have most followers, they are popular and talked about, because they bind people through nationality, religion, humanity, etc. they talk about the welfare of specific group of people, which can relate to them, and people blindly follow those leaders. This is how they gain followers and get verified.
- Barack Obama
He won the 2008 US presidential election on Nov 4, 2008. By using social media and connecting with the general public online, Obama was able to raise financial support for his campaign.
Using 15 social networking sites they developed a groundswell of empowered volunteers who felt that they could make a difference.
- Donald Trump
American politician and businessman who served as the 45th president of the US from 2017 to 2021, trump tweeted around 57,000 times, he had 88.9M Followers before twitter banned trump from the platform, he often posted controversial and false statements, in 2020 trump also spread misinformation about the covid 19 pandemic.
News organizations are the most followed people in the world because everyone in today’s times relies on the news. Earlier people used to read newspapers but now all kinds of people want to offer their perspective on world events.
- Agence france-presse (AFP) is the world’s oldest news agency that provides top news and features from AFPs reporters around the world, they have 2.4M Followers, they are spanning 100 different nationalities, are located across 151 countries and 260+ locations, the agency operates regional hubs in five geographical zones.
- Bakhtar News Agency is an official state agency of the Afghan government, based in Kabul, it is the major source of news for all media in Afghanistan. Established in 1939 by the government press Department of Afghanistan.
Sports and esports(electronic games) are spreading like wildfire in the market and on social media, people are earning money from different platforms by gaining numbers of followers, now Twitter has also started including esports. Esports is an organization involving video games. It’s a subculture , sometimes it is played with the team and other times competition is individual.
- T1( Previously known as SK Telecom T1 or SKT T1) is a south korean esports organization operated by T1 Entertainment and sportsT1 Entertainment and sports, founded in 2003 based in Seoul.
- Valorant was developed and published by riot games, the development of the game started in 2014, it is a free to play first person tactical hero shooter. Valorant has 33.9K Followers.
Companies and non-profit organizations need this verified badge because it will help them to stand out and increase their credibility and visibility on the platform, nonprofits need to ensure that unauthorized people don’t speak for them. For that reason, Twitter’s verifying corporate accounts is an important way to protect everyone’s interest.
- United way is an international network of over 1800 local non profit fundraising affiliates, founded in 1887, Denver, US. They are a charitable organization.
- The Salvation Army is an integral part of the christian church, the army doctrine follows the mainstream of christian, it was founded on 2 july 1865, London, United Kingdom.
Twitter gives you a list of users to follow, which are related to your interest but after creating your profile how do you know which influencers or which politician is real or how many real followers they have, how can you know one is verified? FollowersAnalysis will help you to provide lots of useful analytics that are derived from raw tweet and followers data. These analytics help our users to conduct research, build a marketing event, and design future strategy
FollowersAnalysis can provide you with a lot of useful insights. All the crucial analytical metrics are explained below.
- Best time to tweet
- Tweet client source
- Most retweet and liked tweet
- Top Twitter followers and following
- Other followers analytics
- For pricing, there is no subscription plan, no hidden charges, just one time payment.
Any account with a blue verified badge is said to be a verified Twitter Account. They mainly concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas.
Twitter does not allow general user’s verification requests. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, they may reach out to you in the future. Twitter is constantly checking your accounts all over and they will contact you about getting your account verified.
Another way to get verified is that if you run an official website, you can link your Twitter account with your website with Twitter APIs. Verified Accounts are provided by them legitimately. If the verified badge appears in any other position other than near to the user’s profile page, then it is not a verified account.
How to get a blue tick on Twitter
- Steps to get a blue tick
- Go to your Twitter profile, click on the left hand menu choose settings and privacy.
- There will be a prompting window in your account
- On your account information window, find “Verified tab”.
- There, click “request verification” to continue.
Verified accounts are keeper accounts that you can always look forward to receiving first hand information, FollowerAnalysis helps you analyze Twitter users and their followers with the help of our AI-based tool. Must try it!