How to export Twitter followers and following to an Excel/CSV list?
This question arrives when a Twitter account possesses thousands or millions of followers and there is no way to extract that much data manually in a CSV/Excel file.
This is the reason why I have come up with an easy, simple and reliable solution to export millions of followers and following in CSV/Excel in just few minutes.
There are many ways through which you can export the followers and following data. Hence, let’s start with the most basic one.
The most basic way is to manually copy and paste the details. This is boring and tedious task but a simple and free one. You can use certain add-on tools which can help you scraping the data manually, for example a chrome extension Scraper could be helpful.
Such kind of scrapping tools could be useful if you have 100 or little more than 100 followers. But what if you have to export thousands or millions of followers or following.
In that case, you need to go for professional third party tools such as FollowersAnalysis.
In this article I am going to talk about FollowersAnalysis and how can you leverage its applications for you own use.
FollowersAnalysis is a Twitter data exporting as well as analyzing tool which helps its users to fetch millions of followers data, tweets and other Twitter related information in minutes. It is a simple, transparent, reliable tool and extremely pocket friendly tool which can be used for this purpose.
Here is how you can export twitter followers and following to an excel/csv sheet with the help of FollowersAnalysis:
- Go to the website: FollowersAnalysis – Export Twitter Followers
- Enter the username of the Twitter account in the search box and click “Submit” button
- Then, you will be redirected to Twitter’s login page where you will need to Log in through Twitter (this is mandatory requirement set by Twitter itself.
- After login through Twitter, you will be able to see the profile picture and username of the account which you have entered along with the cost and “Add to cart” button. Click on “Add to Cart” button.
- Then go to the cart, recheck what you are purchasing, put any coupon code if you have and click on “Pay” button.
- After the payment, your reports start generating which you can see in the “Your report” section of Your profile. Also, you will receive an email as well.
If you want to download the sample report, click the button below:
Following are the metadata included in CSV/Excel sheet:
Twitter Id: Unique ID of a Twitter account
Account Create Date: Date of Twitter account creation
Real Name: Name of the Twitter account
Username: Username of the Twitter account
Twitter URL: URL of the Twitter account’s profile
Profile Image URL: URL of profile picture of the Twitter account
Location: Location which is mentioned by the Twitter account
Bio: Bio of the Twitter account which is mentioned in its Twitter profile
URL: URL mentioned by the Twitter user
No. of Tweets: Number of tweets posted by the Twitter account
Followers: Number of Followers of the Twitter account
Following: Number of Following of the Twitter account
No. of Lists: Number of lists in which the Twitter account is added by other Twitter users
Favorites Count: Number of tweets which are liked by the Twitter account
Timezone: Timezone of the Twitter account
Verified: Whether the Twitter account is verified or not
Language: Language of the Twitter account
Protected: Whether the Twitter account is protected or not
Last Status: Last Tweet posted by the Twitter account
Last Status Date (UTC): Date and time of last tweet posted by the Twitter account
I suggest you to try the tool and let me know in the comments below.